::Congratulations to the winners Lizzy (MyFoxyCorner) and Julia who got the lucky no.7 and no.28 respectively! The winners have now been contacted to arrange delivery. Thank you all!::
::This Giveaway is now closed. Winners will be announced shortly. Thank you all who participated and good luck!::
If you’re a regular reader, you’ll know (because I wouldn’t shut up about it here, here and here) I have recently been obsessing over Antipodes’ lipstick collections – Aroha Natural lipsticks (Remarkably Red, Dusky Sounds Pink and Boom Rock Bronze) and Rock Your World lipsticks (Hit Me With Your Best Shot, April Sun in Cuba and Hungry Like the Wolf).
I’m not quite sure how this happened in such a short period of time but, in the space of a week I had three!
Before it starts sounding like I’m a cray make-up hoarder, let me stress that two of these are replacing my two regular lipsticks that have already come to an end (my Kiko Black Cherry) or will do so very soon (my Kiko Red Coral).
The third one, however, was a pleasant surprise. The folks down at Antipodes got in touch after I published the Party Ready outfit inspired by Hungry Like The Wolf. As a show of their appreciation for my work, they offered to send me a Hit Me With Your Best Shot lippy. How awesome was that?!
I was really excited and asked them if they’d be happy for me to use it on my first blog giveaway (yay! another blog milestone!).
I thought it was an excellent opportunity for me to share with someone else a product that I am truly happy with. They were so nice, they sent me three instead!
So, lovely people, I now have two Hit Me With Your Best Shot lipsticks to share.
This is such a fun colour. I was a bit scared that it would be too pink for me. Instead, it just gives a nice pop of colour that is not too overwhelming.
To me it has Summer written all over it:
::The days at the beach::
::The nice walks in the warm afternoon::
::And the long Summer evenings out with friends::
I know Summer is a far away dream for those of you in the Northern Hemisphere or cooler parts of the Southern Hemisphere, but see this as a nice warm hug from the sunny Tāmaki Makaurau (Auckland’s Māori name).
- Follow Fashion Pas either on Twitter or Instagram; or like Fashion Pas on Facebook – each of these counts as one entry and you only have to do one to enter. However, if you do more, they will count as additional entries.
- If you follow Fashion Pas on WordPress, you can simply use that account. Of course, you can also follow the steps above for extra entries.
- Leave a comment below on which is your favourite outfit and why; and leave your Twitter/Instagram/Facebook name so I can count your entries.
Please note that these steps are mandatory. If you are not a WordPress follower, I will not be able to count your entry if you don’t leave your social media name in the comments below.
Other Additional Entries:
- Tweet about the giveaway and leave a link to the tweet in the comment section;
- Share on Facebook and leave a link in the comment section;
Terms & Conditions