Yes, Christmas is coming. And so is my birthday.
But what really motivated me to put this list together is the fact that I will be going to Europe in the end of January!
And by Europe I mean Portugal and maybe England.
*takes a moment to do a happy dance*
This wishlist is more of a shopping list, really, as I’ve already decided these will be purchased.
Most of these are actually replacing similar products that are or have already come to an end. This makes me quite happy. I don’t like to collect make-up and prefer to use what I have instead. Loves me some clutter-free world!
- Bourjois Little Round Pot blush – #16 Rose Coup de Foudre: a pink/peach blush with a golden sheen.
- Chanel Inimitable Intense mascara – a perfect brush helps distribute one of the best formulas I’ve ever come across. The best about it? No clumping, ever!
- Kiko BB Cream – I’m so happy with my Kiko BB Glow Compact foundation that I thought I’d give the cream formula a go.
- Antipodes Boom Rock Bronze lipstick – I heard about these recently and everything about them appeals to me. As my Kiko Black Cherry is coming to an end, this might be a good replacement.
- Kiko Universal Fit foundation – yes, another Kiko foundation. They’re just that good!