For the last post on this week’s series, I will be focusing on some gift ideas for the men in our lives. Be it you dad, son, husband, boyfriend, best friend, brother…
Ok, maybe if you have a very young son, this isn’t yet for him.
Now that I mention that, I notice I didn’t focus much on kids in this series…Except for the “Cute and Sweet” edition, which I got inspired thinking of my cousin B who is turning 12 next week!
Let me know if you’d be interested in a Children’s edition for this Gift series.
Now, on to today’s post.
If you’ve been fretting about what to get the men in your life, and socks or a scarf is all you can think of, worry not. I’ve got you covered!
1. A tech case to keep his gadgets protected and looking good. This tablet case from Fossil, for instance, is perfect to carry all those on-the-go tech accessories.
2. Of course, a watch…If you had a look at yesterday’s post, you’ll know what I think of watches already. But, for some reason, when it comes to men, getting him a watch is a fancy version of getting socks or a scarf, really. So what? It may be a cliché but a good watch is completely worth it. It is something he will treasure and keep for years and years to come. I am very much in love with Fossil, I’ll make no secret of it. But I could definitively recommend Tissot. For a more affordable, yet high quality watch, I would recommend Swatch. The Swiss do know their watches!
3. Oh, a pamper box! Yes, men are entitled to some pampering too! And, of course, Lush has the right thing in mind.
4. Ahhh…Tom Bihn…Yet another company I’ll make no secret of loving! I have talked about one of their products, its quality and, the most important for me, their ethical approach to their business. I chose their Cadet laptop bag for this edition (in Grellow, of course!) but you have plenty of great bags to choose from. I would recommend the Synapse backpack for commuting or school, the Brain Bag backpack for more heavy duty professions or occasions, and one of their cafe bags for a more relaxed outing. If he’s into photography, TB also has a great range of camera bags. The downside? It’s expensive (quality does cost) and ships from the US, which will add to the bill. But, on the other hand, it will last for years and years so it really is a worthy investment.
5. And last, but not least, a diary. But not just any diary, no. A Moleskine. And not just any Moleskine! The Star Wars special edition!!! I know, right?! Again, I have already discussed what I think of Moleskine yesterday, so I won’t go into that again. I really just wanted to share this special edition for all the Star Wars fans out there. If he’s not a SW fan, well, you can always pick a regular Moleskine. That’s how much I care for Moleskine!
And that’s it ladies. I hope you enjoyed this series and got inspired.
Let me know if you’d like a Children’s edition.