I want to start the week with a few questions to all of you out there blogging/living around or below the equatorial line.
1. How do you feel about the predominance of Northern weather seasons in the fashion world?
2. Have you found yourself wishing for Spring colours but actually going for deep burgundy just because it’s what’s “in” right now?
3. Do you feel quite isolated when looking for inspiration for a garden party when all the blogs you know about are talking about scarves and mittens?
4. For those of you who have a personal style blog, does the northern fashion predominance pushes you to produce content that is completely inadequate for your weather?
5. Does it all depend on whether you’re writing about fashion in general or have a personal style blog?
I recently started wondering about these, and would very much like to know how you feel about it.