Click on the item to get more info
Admittedly, the cape in London would take different shapes amongst the trendier people. But I will be working with the same cape here for consistency. So, how would you see that blue cape worn in London?
1. It could be at any time of the year, as long as it’s trending. The weather has absolutely no relevance.
2. While the cape in Lisbon could be seen worn by someone between the ages of 25-30, in London the age group would be more likely to be 18-25. Anyone who is not a student would not wear that particular cape in London…like, ever! That is, unless Kate Moss, Alexa Chung, Stella Mccartney or Gwyneth Paltrow were seen wearing it. In that case, it would be worn amongst all age groups!
2. It’s highly likely you would see it worn in conjunction with another trend or groups of trends. Colour blocking, skinny jeans or leggings, toecap shoes, whatever ankle bootie is trending at the moment…it doesn’t matter which one, it would likely be there as well.
3. In London, expect the unexpected. This blue cape is simply too understated by London standards so, if ever seen in London, it would definitely be seen with a fun, or even weird item.
4. Finally, you would see it with a handbag like Mulberry’s Alexa, if not the real thing.
Are you a Londoner? How do you think the cape would be worn in London?